WEEDEN PRIME – PRIVACY STATEMENT AND POLICY
Weeden Prime does not sell or share personal information with non Weeden Prime companies for the purpose of marketing their products or services to you.
Collection and Use of Personal Information: Weeden Prime and its related companies or affiliates, work together to offer you value added financial products and services. We collect only relevant client and consumer information that we are either allowed or required by law to obtain for conducting our business, such as:
- Information we receive from you on account applications or other forms, such as name, address, Social Security number, assets, income and similar information. We use this information to administer your accounts, process those transactions you request, provide customer services, evaluate your investment needs, and identify other products and services that may interest you.
- Information about your transactions such as your account balances, payment history and check-writing activity is used to process these transactions that you request and evaluate your financial needs. When you use online products and services, we may collect data such as transaction, site navigation and optional survey information. We use this information to provide better services to our clients.
- Information we receive from a consumer reporting agency, such as credit relationships and credit history is used to help us determine your eligibility for products, collect or report debts owed to us, and protect our rights and property. Sharing of Information within Weeden Prime. All or a portion of the information collected through applications and forms or information relating to your transactions and experiences with us may be shared among Weeden Prime affiliates. We may also share certain types of information, such as credit information with your consent. Sharing of Information Outside Weeden Prime. As permitted by law, we may disclose some or all of the information described above with companies outside of Weeden Prime to service your accounts, improve our services, provide products and services you have requested, and inform you about products or services of interest to you. Such companies may include:
- Companies that provide financial services, other securities broker dealers, clearing firms, mutual
funds and insurance companies.
- As well as non-financial companies, such as companies that perform services on our behalf, companies that prepare account statements, or companies that assist us in marketing our services or communicating with you. Additionally, independent contractors or technical-system consultants who program our software, government agencies and regulators, consumer reporting agencies, and other outside parties as permitted or required by applicable laws.
- Protecting the Confidentiality of Your Personal Information. All Weeden Prime employees are instructed to use strict standards of care regarding the confidentiality of your nonpublic personal information as outlined in Weeden Prime policies. Employees not adhering to Weeden Prime policies are subject to disciplinary action. We require outside companies and independent contractors to whom we provide client information for the purpose of marketing, servicing or processing to enter into confidentiality agreements that restrict the use of the information to those purposes. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with applicable laws to protect your nonpublic personal information.